Extended School Program (ESP
Welcome to E.S.P. and please find some details about the program listed below:
- E.S.P. will start on the first full day of school, August 17, 2016.
- The program begins at 6:45 a.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m. on days that school is in session beginning with the first full day of school.
- The program will be located in C.R. Hanna Elementary School's small gym.
- Each child will be provided a daily snack.
- The normal routine will consist of 40 minutes of "playtime" followed by an expectation to do homework beginning at 4:00 p.m.
- Parents will be required to sign their child/children in (before school session) and out (after school session) by initialing the dailing sheet provided.
The District appreciates your participation in the program and is always interested in ways to improve the experience for your child/children. If there are any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please contact me by phone, text, or e-mail.
Susan Miller, E.S.P. Director
2016-2017 Registration Letter
2016-2017 ESP Registration Form
2016-2017 ESP Fee Schedule